MATTA Fair 2012

MATTA Fair comes again...this time around...of course i am going...i have to find that ground arrangement for my family trip which i won't be going next month...huhuhu...the destination is Medan...owh fyne...i missed out Medan again...that will be the fourth time in three years...fyneeeee again...

Anyway...since i already transferred to the new office...i can't very well to adjust to the timing of the new office just yet...so MATTA...i'll just browse around la this time...16-18 March 2012...starting tomorrow until Sunday...everytime i went to MATTA Fair...i will end up with lots and lots of flyers and guidebooks along the walk within the PWTC compound...i doubt that this time around it will be any different...but it is good...at least for me to keep on that dream of going places...

Luckily i already cancelled my credit cards...which proves to be one of the best thing that i had done in the recent years...hahaha...i can't very well control myself when it comes around a cheap and good pair of shoes...i can't control myself on good travelling experience either...so having a cash in hand kinda put me on a reality check of where will my wallet take me...i am aiming for the snow for year end...hahaha...but that have to wait for another round of MATTA Fair...owh well...nothing wrong with browsing...furthermore...since we already bought that ticket to Surabaya for September...maybe can get a gist and info from the Indonesia Tourism booth...

Whatever it is...i keep on with my dream of travelling...other than Airasia...MATTA Fair does give me and my travel buddies that extra leverage of keep on dreaming about going places...for sure...i won't miss out MATTA Fair 2012...

T.Y.S

Comments

Popular Posts